My Pillow Review! I am sure you have heard a lot of great news about this product. How it is supposed to be one of the best pillows out there.
Well I decided to see for myself and visit numerous sites to see if what everyone is saying about this being one of the best rated pillows out there is possibly right. I have found all this information and more. So I am going to be sharing them with you. (I want to inform you that in no way can I prove any of this information to be 100% accurate I have just complied information that I found).
Let’s see, how about we start with some tools and information that will be offered to you
when visiting their site to look around or make a purchase at My Pillows.
For starters they provide you a chart and three questions that is used to best find the firmness to suit each individuals needs.
On the chart they will ask you what is the size of T shirts that you wear. Depending on your size of shirts, depends on the color they will recommend that is best for you. So let me set this up in an easy way to view!
Sizing chart = helpful ?
T shirt size Women Men
- Small Yellow White
- Medium White White
- Large White Green
- XL Green Green
- XXL Green Blue
- XXXL Blue Blue
Now I am completely sure if you are anything like me, you may be looking at this chart, scratching your head. What does all the colors means? I have provided the color key below.
- Yellow = Least firm
- White = Regular fill
- Green = More fill
- Blue = Firm
Now that we got the color thing out of the way (ha-ha), I mentioned earlier they pair this chart with three other questions to make sure that My Pillow is providing you with the best pillow type to fit your needs.
Here we go, the three additional questions you will be asked.
- In what position do you sleep in the most? Example = do you sleep on your back or are you a side sleeper?
- Are you a man, a woman, or a child ?
- Do you currently sleep on a down or feather pillow? (My Pillow recommends if you are currently using one of these of these two pillows, it may be best to reduce your level of support by one).
Being completely honest here I am glad that they have some sort of help guide to assist me in choosing which firmness would suit me best. But, on the other hand I am very confused on how they came up with this formula it is unique.
So all in all on this particular part if I was to rate them I would probably go with 8 of 10 Stars!
Pricing ! A Good Deal or Not ?
Most consumers in todays’ world are interested in how much something costs and if it is worth the price. Upon seeking out information on My Pillow, I have found a pricing guide along with several opinions. Now let’s dig in and see what you think!
Starting with prices, here you go this is what was provided at www.mypillow.com.
- $79.98 for standard/queen & $89.98 for king. Now this is for their regular bed pillows. They come in a set of 2 and My Pillow advertises this as being “Buy 1 get 1 free”.
- $99.98 for standard/queen & $109.88 for king. This pricing is for their 4 pack special (2 bed pillows & 2 go anywhere pillow).
- $79.98 for standard/queen & $89.98 for king. For this set up you are looking to purchasing my pillow premium. (No discounts apply).
- $89.99 for standard/queen & $99.99 for king. Pricing for Giza elegance my pillow. (Also no discounts apply).
Interesting right! Here is a couple more helpful points I found for you also when it comes to the prices. Who knows, this might help to soften the deal a little.
- Any purchases made over $200.00 they offer financing.
- When buying the regular bed pillows it will automatically come with 2 pillows. (You are not allowed to choose only 1).
- The company does provide a 60-day refund or return guarentee And last but not least
- My Pillow stands behind their product so they have installed a 10-year warranty
My own personal rating for this part, well I think I will give them 7 out 10 Stars!
Now that you have a ball full of information where do you stand? Still not quite sure yet?
Maybe some of these review comments might help you tilt either, yes I am ready to buy or I think I want to keep looking for what else is out there.
On a starter note, honestly while I was looking through different pages of comment it seemed the good comments outweighed the bad reviews by a huge consideration. Just to reassure you, after seeing all the positive comments, I really tried harder to search for more compelling. With that being said I think starting with the positive comments and reviews is a good way to go. So Tada!
- One person stated that they compared a Serta pillow and the My Pillow. They claimed the My Pillow stayed fluffed up a lot longer.
- There were multiple people stating that My Pillow has the best neck and back alignment support that they had ever had.
- Another positive statement that I found from many people in several sites, is that they were sleeping better, waking up more refreshed, and even more energized throughout the day.
- Since it is also machined washable and dry able,many people saw this a positive attribute.
- I found 2 people in my search stating that My Pillow remained cool overnight and they didn’t wake up sweaty.
- Some people went as far as stating that My Pillow is a superior pillow also that it is a very high rated pillow.
- Great customer service was also a popular comment that I found. Apparently if you call them and they can’t answer they will call you back in a very short amount of time and make it very easy for you by already having your information handy. Another person that said they have great customer service mentioned his pillow was just not a good fit. So when called and explained this to My Pillow they immediately exchanged with no problems what so ever.
As you can see, there are numerous amounts of great comments out there supporting the My Pillow. Continuing to stay on the positive side for just another minute here, I also uncovered some other positive points out there in random spots, and I really want to share them with you. So here you go.
I saw in my reading that My Pillow was the official pillow of the National Sleep Foundation.
For those of you who are asking where it was made, I got it. It was made in the USA.
As always with upsides there are downsides. However, like I mentioned earlier the downsides seem to be fewer and far in between. But I still feel obligated to fill you in on these too.
- One persons’ comment mentioned that they thought My Pillow was a cheaper end quality product. But that it evened out because it was a lower end price
- Another comment followed a similar path, except this person put My Pillow as a mid range product with a mid range price
- And yet another person stated that they slept okay, but had, had much better sleep with the more expensive pillows.
- There was a couple of comments being made that people found My Pillow a little lumpy.
Well that pretty much sums up the negative reviews that I found from peoples statements. Not very many like I said. However, just like the upsides, I did find just a couple of negative points in random spots also. And here they are.
My Pillow is not an anti snoring pillow ( sorry all you non snorers, sleeping with snorers).
The only other big thing I found was My Pillow was involved in a couple of lawsuits.
The main reasons that I saw were pertaining to false advertisements. This particular article stated that My Pillow claimed that their pillow could help cure medical issues like, insomnia, sleep apnea, fibromyalgia, and multiple sclerosis. Now reading all the way through that comment, it also stated that My Pillow has fixed these misguided advertisments and paid their lawsuits in full.
I sensed after reading this thoroughly that it has been squashed like a bug.
Just One More Interesting Fact
This one surprised me! So in case you didn’t know, I wanted to be sure to share it with you as well.
Did you know that at www.mypillow.com that they offer other things than just pillows. They also are selling pillow covers, bed sheets, mattress toppers, and even pet beds. All I can say is wow. I wasn’t expecting that, or know anything about it.
For my final rating on My Pillow I am going to have to say I would give it 8 of 10 Stars!
Do you want to know the My Pillow story?
Laying it to Rest
Well I know I certainly found a lot of good and interesting information. I really thought about buying these for my family for a Christmas present but I hesitated, and decided not to once I saw the price. A little too steep for my budget. But now that I have this review for all of you out there, I just might change my mind. It is sounding like a pretty good deal to me.
I will leave it up to you though to decided what your ultimate opinion is. My goal was to provide you some insight and I hope I have successfully done this for you!
If you would like to leave your opinion or any information you are encouraged to do so. I have provide you with a comment box below.
Thank you again